TUTOR for YOU:
Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Newport News,
Hampton Roads area (Phys, Math, Econ, Finance, Stat)
My contact Information:
Name : Patrick Simanjuntak
Email : email@example.com (email preferred)
Phone : 757-726-7004 (leave voicemail)
My Professional/Academic Qualifications:
My Criminal History Record from VA State Police:
Criminal History and Sex Offender Search
I am currently a full-time Finance Instructor at Hampton University,
and I am also a Graduate Student at Old Dominion University.
So, I mainly tutor for supplemental money, and I enjoy tutoring people
on a one-to-one, or small-group (less than 5) educational setting.
My Tutoring rate (cash, or check as payment):
If tutor comes to you:
US$ 40/first-hour on-site (tutoree's premises/location)
$ 20 per 30-minutes afterwards.
If you come to tutor's location:
US$ 30/first-hour ODU-Norfolk ( tutor's location at ODU -- click here)
$ 10 per 30-minutes afterwards.
For ODU-site Group Tutoring Sessions (more than 1 tutorees):
1st person pays full-rate ($30/hour + $10 per 30 minutes afterwards),
2nd person pays 1/2 rate ($15/hour + $5 per 30 minutes afterwards),
3rd person pays 1/2 rate ($15/hour + $5 per 30 minutes afterwards), etc.
My hours/days/times of availability (click just one link):
Juntak's Schedule (in PDF file-format)
Juntak's Schedule (in MS Excel file-format)
Click this link for location of ODU Webb-Center for meeting at ODU
Minimum Tutoring Session:
Tutoring service-rate difference mainly covers the cost of gasoline for transportation,
and tutor's spent/lost time during travel to-and-from tutoree's location.
You can pay per session, or pay in weekly installments ( on Friday of each week ).
Satisfaction Guaranteed, or your money back on session(s) deemed unsatisfactory.
If you need receipt to get reimbursement from your employer
for tutoring services, do let me know. I can issue receipts for your use.
Military people and/or professionals who can get reimbursements for
tutoring-services from their employers will greatly benefit from these receipt(s).
( They also make good repeat-clients to me too -- lol ).
Please check with your employer first, to see what documentations you need to
submit for tutoring-services reimbursements. I'd be glad to help you out.
In the past, the receipts have worked fine, and acceptable for reimbursements.
I mainly tutor College/University Students and professionals
who are currently working in their fields.
I have tutored many university students who are traditional (18 ~ 30 year olds),
and non-traditional students (35 ~ 60 year olds).
I can also tutor "mature" K-12 Middle/High School students.
If your child seems to be a good achiever, and serious in striving for
knowledge in school: then I would gladly tutor your child.
Otherwise, I strongly recommend you to find a different tutor than stick with me.
* ALL levels of Mathematics (K-12 and Undergraduate levels)
* High School level, college level, introductory, and intermediate
undergraduate levels of Physics are acceptable.
* ALL levels of Mathematics (Undergraduate & Graduate)
* Calculus, Multi-variable, Proofs, Algebra, Geometry,
General Mathematics, Differential Equations,
* High School Mathematics:
Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus,
Calculus, Advanced Calculus, Discrete Math
* All levels of Statistics (Undergraduate & Graduate)
* Descriptive statistics (mean, median, variance)
Confidence intervals for the mean, t-tests, z-tests
* Decision Support Systems (linear programming for MBAs)
* Hypothesis tests, Regression, Bio-Stats
Distributions (Normal, Binomial, Exponential, Poisson),
Main effects and interactions (Factorial designs),
Repeated-measures analysis of variance (RM-ANOVA)
Business Statistics, Social Statistics, Elementary Statistics,
Statistics for Social Science, Biostatistics, Econometrics.
* Linear Programming, Quantitative decision analysis,
Management Science, Finite math
* All levels of Finance (Undergraduate & Graduate)
* Business Finance, Corporate Finance,
* Futures, Risks, Options, Insurance/ Real Estate Finance,
* Financial Management, Risk Management, Securities Analysis
* Some Accounting issues (but not much emphasis on this)
* All levels of Economics (Undergraduate & Graduate).
* Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, International Economics,
Urban Economics, Health Economics, Public Finance.
* Undergraduate Level Accounting, only.
* Mainly Introductory, and Basic Level Accounting topics.
* My specialty is in Finance. I'm familiar with Accounting,
but just enough for use in Finance-related materials.